Prostate Cancer UK are seeking passionate and experienced Health Professionals who are driven to improve prostate cancer services and make a meaningful difference for men living with prostate cancer.
What is the Clinical Champions programme?
This unique opportunity will take you on an 18-month leadership and improvement journey. You’ll develop your knowledge and skills to effectively influence care improvement, navigate the complexity of the NHS, and deliver a project to improve prostate cancer care at a local or national level.
Prostate Cancer UK have partnered with Living Potential to bring you a bespoke leadership development programme where you’ll receive:
- Training on change leadership, system leadership and improvement science
- Individual professional coaching and developmental feedback
- Support from Prostate Cancer UK to deliver an improvement project
- Time to connect with peers, gather insight and space for reflection
- Opportunities to meet other inspiring leaders inside and outside of healthcare
The role descriptor can be viewed below:
The deadline for applications is 5pm, Wednesday 19th January 2022.
Please share this unique opportunity with peers or colleagues that you feel would benefit from the programme. Click Here for more information.
If you would like to speak to a member of the Prostate Cancer UK team, please email Elen McCabe at email@example.com
Number of subscribers: 1