This is the latest update of COVID-19 resources that members might find useful
I hope everyone is staying safe and well. Please find below updates since our last email.
- IPT-HOPE Webinar recording from 30.05.20 can be found here:
- We are working with the CSP & AGILE on standards of practice for EOLC in COVID-19, hopefully these will be available ASAP.
- We are taking part in webinars with the CSP and other professional networks on various topics COVID - related, raising issues with the CSP that need addressing. Please let us know if there is anything you want us to bring up.
- https://supporting-breathlessness.org.uk/ website is a resource for informal carers (family and friends) of people with breathlessness that is evidence based, mapped to carers’ learning needs and preferences, and can be used by carers on their own, explored in peer- or clinician-led support groups, or in one-to-one sessions between clinicians and carers (and patients). COVID-19 breathlessness addressed on website
- https://www.bgs.org.uk/resources/resource-series/coronavirus-and-older-people Resources from British Geriatric Society on CV-19 and older people
- https://www.ahpnw.nhs.uk/covid-19-ahps#covid-19-key-resources-for-ahps-in-england Resources from the Chief AHP for England
Please let us know if you hear of any other resources that would be useful to share with members.
Number of subscribers: 1