The National Clinical Research Institute (NCRI) have vacancies for people to join various Clinical Studies Groups (CRG's)
The NCRI CSGs have a remit to develop portfolios of trials for specific cancer types or treatment approaches. This includes overseeing the portfolio of existing studies, considering new research questions, developing proposals and securing research funding.
The CSGs are multi-disciplinary with representation from a wide range of specialties including (but not limited to) surgery, medical oncology, clinical oncology, radiology, pathology, epidemiology, psychology, statistics and translational science.
They are currently seeking applications for membership of:
- NCRI Brain Tumour Cancer Clinical Studies Group
- NCRI Breast Cancer Clinical Studies Group
- NCRI Children's Cancer & Leukaemia Clinical Studies Group
- NCRI Colorectal Cancer Clinical Studies Group
- NCRI Lung Cancer Clinical Studies Group
- NCRI Lymphoma Clinical Studies Group
- NCRI Primary Care Clinical Studies Group
- NCRI Skin Cancer Clinical Studies Group
For further information on the role and details on how to apply, please see advert in the link below:
Please note, the application deadline is 5pm, 10 January 2019 (previously 4 January 2019).
Please circulate this email round your network/institutions, as appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact Nanita Dalal, CSG Co-ordinator via email: Nanita.Dalal@ncri.org.uk
Number of subscribers: 1