This NHS England event is aimed at leaders in LWBC, the aim of the day is to celebrate the fantastic work of AHPs and to explore future challenges and opportunities.
- Cally Palmer - National Cancer Director, NHS England
- Thomas Kearney - Deputy Chief Allied Health Professions Officer, NHS England
- June Davis - National Cancer Rehabilitation Lead, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Dr Karen Robb - Macmillan Rehabilitation Clinical Lead, Transforming Cancer Services Team for London
- A number of practice examples of innovative AHP/LWBC services
For more information and to register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ahps-into-action-supporting-people-living-with-beyond-cancer-tickets-47762767724
Number of subscribers: 1