The CSP are looking for volunteers to review platform and poster abstract submissions for Physiotherapy UK 2018. The details below are from the CSP
We are recruiting for two important roles:
- Reviewers of platform and poster abstracts
- Abstract review group* to oversee the peer review process
Why to volunteer as a reviewer:
- The results of the review process will help organisers make informed decisions about Physiotherapy UK content.
- Peer review helps to ensure credible work is selected for presentation and improves the quality of the conference.
- This is a good CPD opportunity giving reviewers the chance to analyse the work of others and to think critically about their own work as well as improving abstract writing skills.
- Find out what others are doing in your field and contribute to the scientific community.
How to apply
Applications are invited from CSP members who:
• Have experience of reviewing abstracts
• Have a track record of publications and presentations
• Are prepared to review up to 20 abstracts
Reviewers need to be available between 26 April and 17 May 2018.
*Please note a high level of expertise will be required to join the abstract review group and members will need to be available for moderation between 21 May and 6 June 2018. Draft terms of reference for this group are attached.
For more details and to apply please respond to the following survey by 23 March 2018.
Physiotherapy 2018 Abstract Review Team
Number of subscribers: 0