Macmillan are keen to capture cancer rehabilitation case studies for each tumour type and to help illustrate the contribution of the different AHP disciplines.
The aim of the case studies will be to illustrate the:
- Importance and enhance the understanding of the importance of cancer rehabilitation at different stages in the pathway
- Contribution of different healthcare professionals including Allied Health Professionals, nurses, medical staff and the associated unregulated workforce in the delivery of rehabilitation interventions
- Outcomes achieved by patients receiving rehabilitation interventions
- Links to other Macmillan initiatives such as the recovery package, physical activity and work support.
- Used to promote the importance of rehabilitation for those with cancer both within and externally to Macmillan.
If you would like to contribute a case example there is a template to complete below.
Please can you send completed templates to firstname.lastname@example.org (one per patient case study) by Wednesday 18th May 2016.
Number of subscribers: 0